Our birthday parties at our martial arts studio are more than
just dropping your kids off and letting them run crazy for hours.
Our parties are fun filled, structured events
that kids will be talking about for months.
What is included in our birthday parties?
- 1.5 hours of instructor supervised games, drills, and excitement – Just sit back and relax while our professional instructors hang with the kids.
- Your Birthday boy/girl gets to cut the cake with a Samurai Sword
- We’ll set your party up for you – show up just 10 minute before your party starts to greet your guests, our professional instructor will set up the plates, napkins, water, silverware, and table cloth.
- Clean up? NO WAY – When the party is over, you can take your birthday boy/girl on to their next adventure while we clean up the party.
- The party can hold up to 20 kids!
- We will provide you with custom karate invitations!
Your martial arts birthday party will also help showcase your child’s ninja skills!
- In the party we’ll teach all of the kids some basic martial arts techniques, and your child will help by being an assistant instructors
- Once we learn our basic techniques, your child will learn to BREAK A BOARD! Our boards are age appropriate so no birthday boy/girl feels inadequate.
- Their friends will be amazed by your child’s martial arts skills, and all that they learned during the party (They’ll be talking about it like crazy…)
- Our parties get a 5 star rating from the birthday boys/girls and from their parents as well. Our parties make the birthday boy/girl feel accomplished which will raise their confidence and self-esteem.
Here’s some 5 star feedback we’ve been receive from parents like you…
“I had my son’s 6th birthday party at SMA last December. He and all of his friends had so much fun with the obstacle course and learning karate kicks! The best part for my son was having his cake cut with a real karate sword. The best part for me… no clean up!”
– Susan Panciera
“Tons of fun and NO CLEAN UP! My kids have had more than one birthday party with Stillwater Martial Arts and they and their friends loved every minute of it! Organized fun in a safe, friendly atmosphere. And did I say NO CLEAN UP??? All you bring is a cake and everything else is covered!”
– Marie Miller
“If you are looking to plan a kids birthday party, consider Stillwater Martial Arts! They provide a fun obstacle course, birthday kid gets to cut the cake with a sword, and they even write down all the gifts/names for you! We basically walked in with a cake and walked out with presents and had no clean up…not to mention the kids had a blast!”
– Lisa Holland
Sounds great! How much does it cost?
For 1.5 Hours of Fun plus their 20 friends, you could easily pay $300 at the local fun zone or zoo…plus those parties aren’t nearly as fun as ours!
So when you call today, you can schedule your child’s birthday party for just $149
And this includes:
- Supervision from our qualified instructor
- We’ll supply you with custom invitations free of charge
- All the set up
- More importantly, all the CLEAN UP
- And the most exciting birthday party you can imagine
BUT BE WARNED
Since our parties are so popular (Some kids have more than 1 party with us and keep coming back!) our dates book up!
Call now to schedule your child’s big birthday event!